1. Your friend asks you to help with her up-do for prom. Do you:
- Immediately grab your curling iron for a trial run.
- Start doing your research looking for the latest trends.
- Want to, but wonder if you're up for the challenge.
2. Which statement rings true when you are around people?
- I am energized being around people.
- I like being around people, but need some down time once and a while.
- I prefer one-on-one time with a friend.
3. When shopping for makeup, you usually go for:
- Colors and lots of 'em!
- The newest products out there.
- Products in the coolest packaging (extra points if they come with free samples!).
4. Are you attentive to even the smallest details?
- Yes. I'm the person who will come over and straighten all the pictures hanging on your wall.
- I appreciate the details in things, but do not always catch the little ones.
- I am strictly a big picture person.
5. When you're at the mall shopping, is your radar focused on:
- The hairstyles of the other shoppers.
- The fashions displayed in your favorite boutiques.
- The sales and deals.
6. Your style is:
- A little bit funky and completely original.
- Up-to-date but not over-the-top: You put a casual spin on the latest trends.
- Sophisticated and sexy.
7. A friend is telling you a detailed story, do you:
- Hang on their every word.
- Catch the main points.
- Tune her out after a while, and start pondering your to-do list.
8. You're with your girls getting ready to head out for the night. Which role do you fall into?
- The hair and makeup master
- The "look" consultant
- The party planner
Cosmetology | Esthiology | Massage
Find out what Minnesota School of Cosmetology can do for you. Be sure to ask about our hands-on applied learning, scholarships opportunities and ongoing career assistance.
Submitting this form constitutes your consent to be contacted by email and/or phone from a representative of the school.