How to pay for college without breaking the bank
Everyone tells you that college is worth it. Not everyone tells you the real secret: College doesn’t have to cost you so much — but you have to make smart decisions about how to get financial aid and what kinds of aid will be best for you.
Don’t download this guide if you’re not ready for a good dose of reality. Because here’s the real truth: college is expensive and funding isn’t easy, but that shouldn’t stop you. If you want money, you’ll earn it through research. It pays to do all the reading and paperwork, though. If you do it, you’ll have funding opportunities other people don’t.
Ready to get started? Download this ebook now, where you’ll find answers to things like:
- How do so many people afford college?
- Are there really $1,000s in unclaimed scholarships every year? How can I claim them?
- What is the difference in a private loan, an unsubsidized loan, and a subsidized loan?
- What is work-study and do I qualify?
- What exactly is a Pell grant?
- What are the differences between large and small scholarships (and why should I try for the small ones)?