Minnesota School of Cosmetology Response to Covid-19
- Employees, clients, students, and vendors are required to self-monitor for signs and symptoms of COVID-19.
- Employees and students experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or who are exposed to a COVID-19 person are to contact the campus director.
- Face masks are no longer required for vaccinated persons and encouraged for all unvaccinated students, educators, staff, and clients.
- Handwashing guidelines are posted throughout the campus.
- Sanitation and disinfecting required throughout the campus.
CARES Act Grant Information:
As part of the CARES Act Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF), we are publicly disclosing the allocation of these emergency funds through the links below.
General Covid-19 Resources
- MN Department of Health: https://www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/index.html
- WI Department of Health Services: https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/covid-19/index.htm
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- MN National Alliance on Mental Illness: https://namimn.org/support/mental-health-support-and-information-on-covid-19/
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration: https://www.samhsa.gov/sites/default/files/virtual-recovery-resources.pdf
- MN Coalition Against Sexual Assault: https://www.mncasa.org/survivor-resources/victim-survivor-support-during-covid-19/
- MN Outfront: https://www.outfront.org/covid-19-specific-resources
- MN Food HelpLine: http://www.hungersolutions.org/programs/mn-food-helpline/
- HousingLink: https://housinglink.org/HousingResources/covid-19-resources-for-renters
- Milady Disinfectant Certification: https://www.miladytraining.com/courses/infection-control
- Barbicide Covid-19 Certification: https://barbicide.com/certification/