In the hopes of slowing the spread of the COVID-19, Minnesota School of Cosmetology has made the important proactive decision to close the Plymouth and Woodbury campuses effective March 17th 2020. The health and safety of students, employees, and clients is and always will be our top priority. We plan to resume operations on May 4, 2020.
This includes all client services over this time period. We look forward to getting students connected again with clients as soon as our doors reopen!
Minnesota School of Cosmetology – Client Services
Need spa and beauty salon services but don’t want to break the bank? Minnesota School of Cosmetology provides high-quality spa and beauty salon services* at affordable prices. Working under the supervision of experienced school instructors, students apply their skill and talent on behalf of spat and beauty salon clients from the Minneapolis-St. Paul area. We offer locations in the Plymouth and Woodbury areas.
While using top-quality beauty products such as OPI, Mizani, Sebastian and many others, we keep prices low and offer the following benefits:
- Veterans and current service members: Bring in your military ID for a free haircuts on Wednesdays.
- Seniors: Enjoy 20 percent off all services with the exception of package prices. (This discount cannot be used in conjunction with a coupon or any other discount.)
- Everyone Else: Download the latest coupon! Just click on the “Get My Coupon” button on this page!
*Saftey Notice : MSC reserves the right to reschedule services if children ages 12 and under are present. MSC does not perform chemical services on children ages 12 and under.
Massage Therapy Services
Our college students are trained in traditional and advanced modalities to provide the latest massage services to our clients. We have massage packages tailored to your needs. Choose from 30, 60, and 90 minute sessions at affordable prices!
Advanced salon training
Our college students are trained in the latest beauty salon techniques and we keep up with annual beauty trends in hair coloring, hair cutting and styling as well as specialty skin care techniques. We want you to receive an advanced style and method without paying advanced prices. We always go above and beyond state requirements in preparing our students to serve your spay and beauty salon needs.
Here are just a few of the advanced techniques and services we equip our college students to offer you:
- Makeup for runway and photos shoots
- Razor cutting
- Speed Waxing
- Three-color applications
We offer the following beauty school services to anyone in the community:
- Color – Foils, highlights, all-over color and more!
- Haircuts – Basic Cut, basic style, specialty and updo style, bang and beard trim
- Nails – Manicures and pedicures, including basic and spa, and nail art
- Packages & Parties – Birthday and relaxation packages
- Retexturing – Permanents, relaxers, curl reformations
- Skin – Stress and custom facials, and makeup application
Waxing Services – Brow, lip, chin, cheek and body, including arm, underarm, half leg and full leg