At Minnesota School of Cosmetology (MSC), we understand that finding the right stylists to join a salon team can be difficult. That’s why MSC has teamed up with Wella Professionals to offer Wella Global Elite salons a chance to interact with excelling MSC candidates, which could lead to new employment opportunities for both the salon and the student.
Taking part in this student externship program gives students:
- Quality time with professional stylists and broadens their relationship with local salons.
- The opportunity to increase their technical and professional skills, as well as network with some of the finest salons.
- Increased outreach opportunities as new stylists who may be interested in joining a Wella Professional salon.
How it works:
- Minnesota School of Cosmetology will enroll the top 10% of their students into this program.
- MSC will match students with salons based on their qualifications the salon provides.
- Students will contact the salons directly after they have been matched.
- The salon agrees and schedules two days in the quarter for the students to shadow in the salon.
- Any additional dates or opportunities will be at the discretion of the salon.
Minnesota School of Cosmetology Offers
- 60-year tradition of educational excellence
- Two convenient locations with reputable staff
- Significant student and client outreach
- Educated with Wella Professionals Color
Participating Twin Cities Area Salons
La Grande Salon, Ficocello’s Salon, Tease Salon, Lili Salon, Salon Ave