Halloween is right around the corner and you may be in need of some spooktacular makeup ideas to complete your costume. Minnesota School of Cosmetology Admissions Representatives, Nicole Linscheid and Sonya Stelmachuk hosted a Halloween Open House where they shared some tips and tricks to either gorify your look or quickly put something together to complete your look.
- Using a toothpick makes it easy to create tears in the Latex
- Use different colors such as purple or yellow creating a “bruised” effect
- Let the blood drip a little to create more of that “fresh blood” look
Click below to watch how to get this look:
Quick Halloween Look:
- A cat or bunny is easy to create with some black eye liner, and white or pink shadow
- Cat – just paint a nose and some whickers
- Rabbit- heart on the nose drawn on with black liner, fill in with some pink and create some whiskers
- Grab some cat ears or bunny ears and your good to go!
Have a spooktacular Halloween everyone, from the Minnesota School of Cosmetology!