Written by Katie Savior, associate campus director, financial aid director
There are dozens of tips, tricks and hacks out there to make the beauty process easier and less expensive. Here we have found the top beauty tips to make your mornings easier while going easy on your wallet!
1. Nobody wants their foundation to look too pale or (gasp!) too orange. Matching your foundation color to your neck, not your cheek, will ensure a much more natural color.
2. Clumpy or dried up mascara? No problem! Add a few drops of eye drops or contact solution to make your mascara like new.
3. Create your own tinted moisturizer for light, natural coverage by mixing a bit of concealer with your favorite facial moisturizer.
4. Have a favorite mascara wand? Don’t throw it away! Instead, wash it and reuse it with your new mascara, use it as an eyebrow brush, or spray with hairspray to help your eyebrows stay put.
5. To give your eyelashes a curl that will hold all day, hold a blow dryer to your lash curler for 3-5 seconds.
6. Crush up your broken eye shadow and mix with petroleum jelly to make a new lip gloss.
7. Looking for an easy way to exfoliate your lips? Use a toothbrush!
8. Brushing a little eye shadow on your part will make your hair look thicker instantly.