Minnesota School of Cosmetology offers a number of scholarships to help defray the cost of your education, so you can stay focused on what matters most — your art. To help determine if you qualify for any of the opportunities listed below, please contact our financial aid representatives at 1.877.541.8777.
Scholarships Offered by MSC
It is our goal to make cosmetology tuition affordable for every committed student. Our school offers the following scholarships to help make that happen:
- President’s Scholarship (graduating high school seniors): If you are a high school senior with a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher, you may qualify for this scholarship. It awards eligible students $500 if they apply before January 1 and $250 if they apply before March 31.
- Director’s Academic Scholarship (graduating high school seniors): If you wish to qualify for this scholarship, take Wonderlic SLE. Depending on your score, you may receive an award of up to $800.
- GEN Matching Scholarship: This doubles the value of certain scholarships awarded by businesses, civic organizations and other organizations, up to $1,000 per year.
- Professional Certification Scholarship (MSC graduates): This scholarship helps cover the cost of a cosmetology license for Minnesota School of Cosmetology graduates who fulfill certain requirements.
- Business Alliance Scholarship: Employees of MSC Business Alliance Partners who fulfill certain requirements are eligible for 10-percent off their tuition, up to a maximum of $1,860.