Financial Aid At Minnesota School Of Cosmetology
We understand that paying for higher education can seem like a burden. Minnesota School of Cosmetology (MSC) offers several financial aid options for qualified students.
Knowledgeable representatives at our campus are ready to guide you through the application process and help make this investment in your future affordable.
How we help: student aid for beauty school
Our financial aid representatives are well-versed in the different types of student loans, grants and scholarships available to those who qualify, and are available to help walk you through the process. Here’s how it works:
- Call 1-877-541-8777 to schedule an appointment with a financial aid representative.
- Your representative will assess your financial need and, based on the results, recommend the best options for you.
- Your representative will also clearly explain the fine print for each type of financial aid for which you apply.
- If you’d like, you can start filling out your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) right away. Click here to go to the FAFSA website and begin. Our federal code is 015752.
- Get a rough estimate of your living and tuition expenses for the year with our net price calculator.
Remember, your representative is there to help as you fill out the paperwork, so please contact us if you get stuck.