Admissions to Your School for Beauty and Wellness
Are you a creative person who helping others feel better and feel better about themselves? Are you bored by the thought of a desk job and thrive on change? If so, a career in cosmetology, esthiology, or massage therapy may be the perfect career for you. At Minnesota School of Cosmetology, we can help you get the hands-on training you need.
We want to help make the admissions process as easy as possible so you can get started pursuing your dreams. Our friendly and helpful admissions representatives will meet with you one-on-one to walk you through each step of the process. We will also schedule a financial aid meeting to determine if you qualify for loans, grants, and scholarships. If you are ready to take the first step, contact admissions or call the Woodbury campus to speak with a representative.
Contact Us to Learn More
Feel free to call our Woodbury campus with any admissions questions or to schedule a tour of our school. We welcome parent participation in the college application process. Your can also request more information online.
Admissions Information For Parents
If your son or daughter is considering cosmetology school, he or she may be looking to you for support and guidance. We applaud you for helping your child make an informed decision about college. Below are some points to consider.
Why students succeed at Minnesota School of Cosmetology
Time and time again, our students cite the same reasons they think Minnesota School of Cosmetology was a smart choice. Their top reason include the following:
- Small class sizes
- Hands-on training in advanced techniques
- Diverse, welcoming staff and instructors
- Salon-professional learning environment
- One-one-one time with experienced instructors
We think your child will love it at Minnesota school of Cosmetology, but there are other practical considerations to take into account, including the following:
- Financial aid (loans, grants, and scholarships for those who qualify
- Job search assistance before and after graduation
- Preparation for the state cosmetology licensing exam
- Educational support available at every juncture
- Full-time and part-time learning schedules with day and evening classes